1. Down load the entry form
2. Fill it out, order mercandise, and mail with check.
Send it in early and get a discount on entry fee.
(each person in boat need to fill out entry form)
3. Thats it! Your in! If you have any questions, repeat
SEE YOU AT THE
$50.00 - Redfish Pot
$50.00 - Trout Pot
$50.00 - Stringer Weight Pot
(5 Trout, 2 Redfish per boat)
$100 - King
$100 - Ling
$100 - Snapper
$100 - Largest Fish
(Other than the King, Ling, Snapper or Sting Ray)
$500 - Stringer
( Winner take all King, Ling, and Snapper)
Snapper pot contingent upon season extention
Registration for Pots will be Friday July 10, 2020 after you check in.
NO CHECKS will be accepted for pots –CASH ONLY
100% of the Pots will be paid out to Winners.
6. All Fish entered must be weighed and measured by Official Cula Roja Weight Master and must be caught on the day of the tournament, Saturday, July 8, 2017 between the hours of 12:01AM and 7:00PM.
7. Only one fish per category for largest fish will be weighed in. You must decide on your biggest fish and present it to the Weigh Master. If you are in the Stringer Weight Category, you can weigh-in up to five(5) trout and two(2) redfish only. This includes the fish you weighted in for largest fish, one trout over 25” per fisherman is allowed in a stringer. All fish must be brought to the Weigh Master at the same time. No changes will be made once you have weighed in.
8. Weigh-in at POC Community Center starting 5:00PM and is over at 7:00PM SHARP. No fish will be accepted after the Weigh Master announces cut-off time, which is determined by the official clock (unless you were there on time, recognized by the Weigh Master and waiting in line to be weighed in.)
9. ALL FISHING WILL BE DONE IN THE PORT O’CONNOR AREA. OFFSHORE BOATS MUST LEAVE AND RETURN FROM THE PORT O’CONNOR JETTIES. INSHORE BOUNDARIES WILL BE FROM THE MOUTH OF THE COLORADO RIVER TO MESQUITE BAY.
10. The Tournament Directors have the right to exclude anyone from this tournament and to make decisions concerning any and/or all rules of this tournament. Their decision will be final.
There will be pots you can enter if you wish. All pots are per boat. Each pot will pay 50% for First Place, 30% for Second Place and 20% for Third Place. You will only be eligible to win the pots you have entered.
1. NO Licensed Guides will be allowed to fish in the tournament and NO Guides can be hired on the day of the tournament. Guide rule applies to Inshore fishing only. Offshore contestants may charter a Captain or boat.
2. ALL FISHERMEN ON YOUR BOAT MUST BE REGISTERED IN THE TOURNAMENT.
3. ALL fish must be caught with a rod and reel. All Texas Park and Wildlife Regulations will be enforced. Fish must be of legal size or they will be disqualified. Tagged Redfish will NOT be accepted for weigh-in.
4. All Fish must be in eligible condition. Each boat is responsible for keeping their fish iced down and in good condition or the Weigh Master will disqualify them. NO Frozen, gutted or mutilated fish will be accepted.
5. NO pooling of catches for one boat to another will be allowed.
Official Rules and Regulations